Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The aim of my new blog is to never prove a point.
Because its the last thing I think my life needs right now itself.
I have always said "embrace your journey with God" and this is no different.  Each journey with God is divine, filled with Light.

The past few weeks a lot has happened and I feel as though Gods Spirit picked me up on the side of a stressful road but then dropped me off into the middle of nowhere.
Standing in this place there is One familiarity but a lot of change.  I don't know where it comes from and why now.

Its everything turned upside down. Not terrifying, but gentle and a bit uncomfortable.
Standing just a toe in the water a ripple effect of questions.  Answers will come slow.

When the way you have always looked at the Way changes even just so slightly, it is like a pause, then a bursts out to show you something amazing out of something that for a moment makes absolutely no sense.

No book, no routine can help me with this one.  Its gotta be within, there needs to be healing and their needs to be peace.

It will come most slow.

And I cant explain it to you even if I tried... so try not to ask ;)

2013 is looking mighty different than before.

This blog will be for the mysterious in my head.  For the things that scream for me to let them out but I generally do not reveal.  For those things in life that make me laugh and stand in awe of our Creator and say "yes".

No fear of what people will think
No fear of what people will say.
This is me.
My journey continuing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment